|MAIN WORKTIME||11-15 GMT (ex.SA)||ONLINE FOR 39m|
|OPERATOR ON DUTY||not set|
■ Numbers of Latvia are temporary unavailable. Due to cellular operator failure, all existing numbers require re-activation, what we are doing right now. It may take several weeks to recover.
■ Automatic 24 hours/day lines are available: $20/month per number via site interface, $35/month per 2 numbers via Android remote access. Ask operator in chat or messengers
■ On Sunday, April 21st, we are online from 11 am till 3 pm (11:00 - 15:00) GMT. Welcome!
Services and countries limitations
Operator on duty (lx)
- Operator on duty (nickname:lx) OPTIONALLY available daily at 8-11 and 17-23 GMT (if announced)
- Not all services are available this time.
For dedicated/combo numbers, you may see whether they are available or not available in the "Clean numbers" table below
- For longtime (half year, one year) and shorttime leasing (onetime, week, month), available countries are coloured in Green, and unavailable in Red
- "Available" means at least one number is available. If you need more, please contact Operator on duty via ticket to ensure he has enough amount of numbers for your order
- If you still need service for country that in red (unavailable), and don't want to wait for our main worktime (11-15 GMT), you may leave a ticket with your request. If possible (not always), we will provide you with the service you need
- Though Operator on duty processing only new orders, you still may request access to your number if it marked as "served by lx", but eventually these numbers are moved to service for main time only (11-15 GMT ex.Saturdays) to another operator
- If you have order assigned to operator who is currently offline and working in main time only, and you don't want to wait, you may send ticket with request to switch your order to Operator on duty ("lx") to be processed immediately if country and service is available
|CLEAN NUMBERS (for Dedicated and Combo)|
|Longtime (one year) service limitations|
|Onetime/shorttime services limitations|